I was honored today to receive a blog award from Joelle @Homeschooling for His Glory. Thank you Joelle for thinking of me.
The Liebster Blog Award is given to bloggers who have great content but not too many people may have heard of them yet; it is only given to bloggers who have less than 200 followers
Awards come with rules (and here they are):
- List 11 facts about yourself.
- Answer 11 questions given to you.
- Create 11 new questions for the bloggers you nominate for the award.
- Choose 11 bloggers with 200 or less followers to nominate.
- Go to each blogger page and let them know about the award.
- Thank the person who nominate you and link back to their blog.
My 11 Facts:
- I am a preacher’s daughter.
- My favorite place to vacation is the beach but I love the mountains too.
- I have never been west of the Mississippi river.
- My favorite book is Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers.
- My favorite season is Fall.
- I am an AVON rep.
- I have lived in 6 different states and 13 different cities within those states.
- My favorite color is Turquoise blue (followed closely by purple and pink).
- I am 1/16th Cherokee Indian.
- I am a HUGE fan of TobyMac and Third Day.
- I am a Karen Kingsbury and Liz Curtis Higgs fan as well.
My Answers to Joelle’s questions:
- What is the thing you like the least about homeschooling? All the paperwork that comes with it.
- What is your biggest motivation to keep homeschooling? Watching my kids get to enjoy the things they love while learning what they need.
- What is your favorite part of the year? Probably the middle of the year when things are in a groove and we are just flowing.
- What is your favorite food to cook? Hmmm I like to bake more than cook but I do love making omelets.
- What is your favorite thing to do with your kids? Play games or go to museums and especially arts and crafts.
- What would the perfect vacation look like for you? Just time with the kids where we can all just enjoy each other’s company and learn more about each other.
- What is your favorite Bible passage? Isaiah 40:31 “They that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength, they shall mount up with wings like eagles, they shall walk and not grow weary, they shall walk and not be faint.”
- What is your favorite Praise and Worship song? Desert Song by Kari Jobe and Indescribable by Chris Tomlin oh oh oh and Revelation Song by Kari Jobe. (lol I love Praise and Worship)
- What is the #1 curriculum you would recommend? Probably Apologia. It’s the one thing all my kids enjoy the most.
- What is your favorite attribute of God? His never failing love for me.
- How often do you meet with other homeschoolers? Before I moved I would meet with them once a week but since moving I haven’t had a chance to connect yet with the local group here because we are still looking for a home.
My 11 Questions:
- How long have you homeschooled?
- How supportive is your family about homeschooling?
- Are you involved in a co-op?
- What is your favorite book?
- What is one thing your family enjoys doing together?
- If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be?
- What is your hobby?
- Which holiday is your favorite to celebrate?
- Do you use Pinterest?
- Who is your favorite Christian musician?
- Do you attend blog conferences (if so which ones)?
My 11 Nominees:
- Faith In Small Things
- Busy Bee’s Are We
- Happily Homeschooling
- Army of 5
- A Dining Room Education
- At Home & School
- 3 Crazy Monkey’s
- Be the One
- Little Homeschool Blessings
- Old Fashioned Girls
- Our Traveling Tribe
All other reader’s head on over and check out these blogs.