If you are like me and like saving money then you will like this idea. I’m talking about re-using those plastic lunch meat containers that you buy at the store. There are a ton of things you can use them for. But, maybe you’re asking why you should reuse them. Here are a few reasons why.
- You already paid for them.
- You are recycling.
- The lids fit tight.
- They easily stack.
- They are clear so you can easily see what’s inside.
- They are inexpensive so if you lose them its ok. You’ll probably purchase more lunch meat later anyway.
- office supplies
- sauce packets
- packing lunches
- storing leftovers in the fridge
- small toy’s (polly pockets, mini My Little Pony’s, etc.)
- sorting Lego’s
There is no end to what can be done with these things. You are purchasing these products anyway so why not get the most bang out of your buck.
Do you have anymore ideas on how to use these containers. If so comment below. I’d love to hear what you use them for.
- 30 Days of Photo’s
- Christmas Time Is Here